Welcome to the Paws Inn dog boarding kennel! At Paws Inn, we feel it's extremely important to provide each pet with warmth, love and attention to make their stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please contact us for further information, rates, reservations and availability. We do offer tours of our facility in the afternoons as well.
Basic Boarding Package Includes:
- Dogs are $24 per night/per dog
- Personal attention from our highly trained compassionate staff.
- Close monitoring of your dog's health and habits recorded daily.
- We will feed Purina® food unless otherwise requested.
- Three walks each day in our large fenced outdoor play area.
- A complimentary bath if boarding two or more nights.
Choices For Accommodations:
- We house your dog in a large indoor run. These areas are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer for your pet's comfort..
- You may board two dogs from the same household in one run together if you prefer.
- You may bring two of your dog's favorite washable belongings. (Please do not bring rawhides, Greenies®, or stuffed beds for your pet's safety.)
- If you prefer, we can feed your dog's own food. We ask that you please bring it in a sealed container with a lid.
- You may request additional walks for your dog. (small additional fee)
- We can administer any medications that your dog requires. (small additional fee)
- On site veterinary services are available upon request or necessity.
- On site grooming service available upon request.
- Proof of vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian including:
Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Your dog must be free of external/internal parasites.
- We cannot board dogs in heat.
- Please keep in mind that your pet will be handled by our staff members multiple times a day. If your pet is aggressive or territorial this may not be the best environment for him/her.